Wednesday, September 28, 2005

false cheating report created by Tata Indicom

Hi,



I am working as a senior system administrator in a software company. This is the false cheating report created by Tata Indicom and charging us for that every month. For your reference I am providing the latest bill. Please publish this for public view.



We observed and found there is a “false internet usage report” showing in our tata indicom broadband internet my usage. When I checked with view details, Tata indicom is charging on our office holidays (Saturday and Sundays). Even my office is shut and nobody worked also my internet usage is reflecting on those days too. Tata indicom is trying to cheat the customers by burdening with false bills.


I wanted to take this up legally. What is the procedure for this?

Thanks,



Prabhakar.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home