Thursday, April 13, 2006

I am fed up with TATA Broadband.

I am fed up with TATA Broadband. This is what i wrote to there Customer Service Head.
I have got following complaints:
Quality of Service
I have been using your broadband connection since last 4 months now. I must have lodged a compliant almost every week during this period. You can check the # of complaints I have filed. Most of the time when I login,I find that the WAN link is down. This has resulted in a huge loss to me, both money and time wise. In addition, this has resulted in mental agony and frustration. At the time of subscribing to your service you guys make tall claims about your QOS but I have found it to be pathetic to say the least.
Poor CS Response
I have observed that your CS people never give the reason for failure. All I got to know once was that there was a cable cut. But, I’m sure its much beyond that. Lately, I have seen that CS never calls up to respond to a compliant. I have to call up repeatedly to check for the status of the complaints. I have also observed that the issue described is not even logged sometimes. I am given new complaint numbers even though old complaint is not resolved. I am sure this is an innovative way to improve your SLA.
No Refund
Due to the issues observed I was promised that I will be refunded 1 months bill in the next cycle. On asking for refund since last 3 months I have been told to pay for this cycle and then I will get the refund next time. Unfortunately, this never happened.
Disconnection
My WAN link was having issues since last one week or so. I have been trying desperately to get this issue resolved when to my surprise I found out that my connection has been disconnected. Do you think you are justified in asking for money when you have not been able to provide service? I cannot describe how rude your CS agent was.I am disappointed that a TATA Group company has stooped so low.
I urge you once again to personally look into the matter and ensure the following:
1. Restore the connection ASAP
2. Refund one months billing amount as promised
3. Ensure that you provide uninterrupted service
If above is not done ASAP I have no choice but to approach consumer court for redressal of my grievances.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger দেবব্রত আচার্য said...

I am also a frustrated customer of Tata Indicom staying in Vimannagar pune.I don't know how to express my frustration :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home