Wednesday, April 12, 2006

TATA INDICOM Brodband Service

DO Not use TATA INDICOM Brodband Service, I was a customer from T/I Brodband more than 3 years, and after that changed to ARITEL Broadband service-Belive me it is good service, Customer Sercice is really good, they will taught me incase of router link failure, Like how to configure router according to your choice and most important point is- THERE SERVICE IS UNDERLINE CABLE so no matter for line cut-off or some thing else.
Inrespect of TATA brodband, their customer service executives are all bunch of jokers, they will commited you false and fake statement which is absouletly rediculas, and their cable connections are overhead and as a result line will got disconnected frquently due to wind,rain,thief.
SO DO NOT USE TATA INDICOM BRODBAND- AFTER SALES SERVICE IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOORST !!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is with all , you name it, I moved my servies from SIFY and AIRTEL, now don't whom to trust in INIDA's BROABAND services.All are same page, take the customers for Ride.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger dr.deepak said...

Hi. I had applied for tata broadband and i GOT connection after twenty day and you will get amazed that i produce all the documents that they had told me NOW I KNOW WHY THE TATA IS NOT GROWING IN COMPARE TO RELIANCE .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home