Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I have a prepaid tata connection

Hi,
I have a prepaid tata connection in Mumbai. It has been down for nearly half the time. Everytime it was down I have made complaints and asked for refund. They said that they would extend the validity by 10 days when I was acreaming at them. But now they refuse to do so. Its not only the money I paid for their conn, its also those long calls made for complaints that I have to take teh hit. They DONT have a toll free number for even calls. You end up paying a long phone bill on top of their monthly charge.. I had also made billing complaints to them. Can anyone tell me how to get to some of their senior people or an email address for compalints.
They are just looting people. Why cant TATA a phone company afford to have a toll free number for calls.?

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have been a subscriber of internet service from VSNL for the last 8 years, Later i changed to broadband about 2 years back,

Compared to service I got from VSNL Tata service in recent years left much to be desired.

Most of the technicians that visit on site are below par and not having much knowledge,

Very often the band width is much below the advertised width.

DR, S C Basu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home