Friday, September 29, 2006

Same here, I just feel cheated by this Tata Indicom Guys

Same here, I just feel cheated by this Tata Indicom Guys. They layed out a cable within 2 days of me applying for it and I felt that their network ois really good. But this latsted only for couple of days as I had to get behind them to configure the network. After lot of calls being made to them their engineer called me up and asked me to configure the router and other network stuff on phone, And yes the internet stared working but the line was down within couple of days…and I have been calling up their customer care since then…I have already spent hundreds of rupees calling up these guys and the issue is not resolved. It has been more than a week nothing has been confirmed from their side…I feel like kicking myself for not having done the proper homework…I should have had checked on the internet about their service…and I am doing it now. So Please let your friends know wbout this and let them not fall Trap to these guys….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home