Friday, February 09, 2007

I am using Tata Indicom landline phone

Hi,
I am using Tata Indicom landline phone from Nov 2004 but from last one year I am facing the call lost, call failed and signals breaking problem and I already raised 40 to 50 complaints and all were closed without any solution. When I tried to call there customer care they not response properly and if I asked why you closed my complaint they said our “Engineer visited your place and everything is working fine” but in reality nobody visited in my premises. Even when I tried to talk to senior person (Manager or Senior Manager) in the Customer Care Dept they are not available at anytime and even I not received any call back from their side.
Customer Care team leader said contact to Zonal office in Delhi. I already visited that place almost 15 days ago but there is no response from their side. In zonal office I met 2 guys they provide there numbers but after that days there numbers always switch off.
If I said anything in the Customer care they said behave as a “professional”. Please any body tells me why Tata Indicom guys not behaving as a “Professional”. Why they are not ready to resolve my problem.
I appreciate if something resolve my problem soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home