Friday, May 25, 2007

I took up a Tata broadband connection two months ago

I took up a Tata broadband connection two months ago, there was quite lot of frequent issues in connecting to broadband. I applied for a change in address and it is around two months and still havent got the connection.
This is worst service I have ever experienced in my life. I have called their call center every alrenate days and no proper response at all. I have registered around 4 complaint add have the numbers too. Nobody is caring to repond properly. I strongly suggest to tell all your freinds not to take up any connection with TATA.
Their are looting all our money and giving the worst service in the world.
Guys, also let me know is there a way we could file a case against them. I’m really frustrated.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger anurags compaq said...

tata indicom wireless internet provider service is a worst service which you get. downloading speed is 100bytes/sec.If by fortunate speed may increase to 2kb/sec if you are lucky. It's an irritating, poorest and weak service.
Never take this service.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home