Friday, October 14, 2005

resignation letter

Lemme see whether this 'resignation letter' gives me back my security deposit.........!!!!!???

Quote:
Date: 14/10/2005

Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd
Broadband Services,
Videsh Sanchar Bhawan,
Bangla Sahib Road,
New Delhi â?? 110001

Attn: Billing Department
Subject: Refund of Deposit (Discontinuation of Broadband Service)
User Name: AKB1469

Dear Sir,

In view of the horrific broadband service over long durations, I have chosen to discontinue this service, which has been
laced with â??frequent disconnectionsâ?? and many a times â??no signalâ??. No amount of complaints could rectify this
problem.

I would like to bring in record that other than the â??frequent disconnectionsâ??, which was a major irritant, from 23rd
September, 2005 there was no signal. Complaints with your â??customer serviceâ?? were lodged continuously over a period of
4 days, but to no avail.

This has led to severe inconvenience and financial losses, as I used to conduct on-line trading activities from this
service.

As the previous bills have been settled, the last being DSL/05/Sep/2005/24450 dated 31st August 2005 of amount Rs.469 /-,
wherein monthly charges from 1st Sep to 30th Sep is also covered, THERE IS NO OUTSTANDING amount on my name. In view of
this, it is expected that you reimburse the full security amount of Rs.1000 /- at the earliest.

I had forwarded my intention to discontinue the â??broadband serviceâ?? to your customer service, both by e-mail as well
as telephone on the 30thSeptember, 2005.

You may send your personnel to collect the â??modemâ?? with prior intimation.

Please note, in the event of undue delay in reimbursing the security deposit, I would be forced to forward my complaint to
the â??consumer forumâ??.

It is indeed a matter of shame that I had to endure this pathetic experience from such a renowned business house as that
of the TATAs, and at least hope that the refund is made available without any teething troubles.

ATISH KUMAR BASAK
Unquote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home