Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tata Broadband connection

After a long fight(few months) with TataBroadBand Connection,
I was thinking to move to AirtelBroadBand, thanks for you Comments.

But your problems with speed is not atall a problem before TATA BROADBAND Service.
TataBroadband is shit.Most of the time I wont be having connection.every 1 or two days
I loose connection,I need to call those customer care, who knows silver bullet solution,
RESTART THE COMPUTER AND ROUTER.If you say I already did it before calling you, they ask
you to do it again now, and their 56600121 is not a toll free number, your phone bills
will be more than your broadband bills.Atleast once my phone call went for 60 rupees.
Tata customer service people even put down the phone in the middle of conversation,
great respect for customer(that too I never ever used a single bad word).
This happened for more than 5 months.

The worst part, for a period of 30+ days(minimum 30 days) I didnt had net connection.
(That was from dec 21st 2005 to Jan 17th 2006 except for one day Dec 27th).
So for a period of one month I dont have internet, and they are asking me to pay for that
period.And the only reason I didnt switched so far is I paid a non refundable amount for getting the
connection.now I am even ready to loose that and go for someone else

I am planing to start a blog on nightmares with Tata Broadband connection.

Kishore.
pra_kis @ yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home