Friday, March 03, 2006

CHEATED BY TATA INDICOM

After rigorous persuasion by the marketing executives of tata indicom
I paid for and got myself a pre-paid broadband connection which was
Activated on 06.02.06. I was happy but my happiness vanished within
Two days when on 08.02.06 the connection dropped. I have been
Complaining repeatedly on their helpline no. 55500121 and also
Through various e-mails but so far neither has it been restored not
Has anyone turned up to look into it. But for the false promises
That the helpline techies have to offer that the problem would be
Solved within 24 hours,it is surprising how stubborn a telecom
Company can be,totally insensitive to the problem and simply
Pocketing our money. Its simply criminal. I wonder when would i be
Able to find any official from the company physically in front of me
So that i may break his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home