Saturday, February 11, 2006

Non Stop Mobile Scheme

Hi, This is kamal bandopadhyay.I stay in bangalore.I heard about Non Stop Mobile Scheme.I heard this from my colleage,just let me know if I'am right on this no :-9945111926.
I can buy 2 Tata Indicom Cell Phones 1 prepaid and 1 postpaid in Bangalore.I can send the post paid connection to chandigarh to one of my frnd lets say "A" and keep the prepaid with him.Now according to your scheme local TATA-TATA is free and Roaming incoming calls are also free.Hence If I call my frnd "A",which is a postpaid connection taken from bangalore from my prepaid connection taken in bangalore,then I'd not be charge a single penny as TATA-TATA local is free.At the same time my frnd "A" would not be charged a single penny for receiving my calls from bangalore to chandigarh as ROAMING charges are also free.

PLZ let me know the details of this scheme.And call me at : 09945111926 ,if possible.I need 2 buy two Tata Indicom Cell phones If I'am right about your scheme.
Plz reply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home