Thursday, March 02, 2006

A dissatisfied TATA indicom customer here too

Hi,

A dissatisfied TATA indicom customer here too... I belong to chennai and here too the TATA asusual, sucks !!!!

I am now going for Airtel..

I got a Laptop and it all started from there.. My laptop deosnot have a serial port and TATA WLL ( wireless Landline) which uses a LG phone works with serial port only.. I had to shell out Rs. 1000 to buy a BAFO USB to serial port converter and it still doesnot work...

I asked TATA cust care if they could change the Phone to other model which uses a USB port for the net connection .. And u know they asked me to pay Rs. 1000 as
non-refundable deposit for this....

The crazy thing is, If i disconnect the TATA Phone and again take a new connection from TATA itself, I got to pay less than this amount !!!! The unique marketing strategy that only TATA follows.. I never understand the logic...

And u know, when u call the Cust care people, Each one will give u a different answer for the same question....

TATA doesnot warn customers if they see any oppurtunity of getting this so called free money in the form of reonnection fee/ non refundable deposits etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home