Thursday, March 02, 2006

not to go for TATA BROADBAND CONNECTION

I am having Tata Broadband connection, I am from BTM, Bangalore.

I have horrible expereince with Tata Broadband.

I didnt have connection for a period of 35 days.And I got bill for that month.
So even if I dont have internet connection for complete month I still have to pay for that period.
I am still fighting them.I paid some(~2k)initial non-refundable amount, that was a trap.
Even if you dont have net connection, they will tell you that you downloaded 60 mb, 30mb, maybe some GHOSTS sitting there downloading on my IP address.

Customer care is not helpfull, they give you stupid sugestions. they put you on hold for long periods, so you get a costly phone bills, just now I paid 84 Rupees for a phone call to customer care.

If you going for TataBB you be ready get strange problems Modem problems, theif's stolen Broadband Wire, IP conflicts, forcible donation to make Tata rich.


I suggest not to go for TATA BROADBAND CONNECTION.

Kishore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home