Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I had taken one tata broadband connection on june 1st week

Hi,
I had taken one tata broadband connection on june 1st week and i was not getting my connection from june 17 onwards. I had registered a lot many complaints with the customer care number 55230121 and i never received any response from them. They have only single sentence to say ‘We will forward this complaint to concerned department and it will take 24 hours to process this complaint’
What i would like to request the public is
DON’T EVER TAKE A TATA BROAD BAND CONNECTION
AS
THEY HAVE A VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE
i HAD PAID already Rs 3000 for my connection i’ve used this connection hardly 2 weeks……..
i’ve cheated by this stupid tata broad band connection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home