Thursday, May 31, 2007

The TATA broadband sales guy threw up his hands.

I tried taking a connection last year, they did not give it for next 1.5 months. The TATA broadband sales guy threw up his hands. He gave me the number of the top boss , some “davendra” or something. he did not lift phone. I put my phone on auto redial and continiously rang him for 8 hours straight.e shitched off the mobile. After some time, he switched on agai (i know as my phone was on redial). I also called one more dude in HO. He called this davendra guy on another line and put me on confrence. Davendra then gave the lamest excuse that the building secretary did not give permission. I told that my company owner is the the building secretary. The HO guy asked him to send my cheque back.
I have now joined another company and they took a usb wirless card from sangil (spell). the person to install it never came, so i did it myself. Then second day i got disconnecter (error 721), i called the helpline. The dude had no idea what this card was. I called after 2 hours, the next dude askem me to call another number. I called, they said, your outgoing is barred, I asked why? They said its internal descision, they cannot tell me. My connection will be restored in 6 hours :(.
then the sites wouldn’t load. i called em up again. A service dude came, he bad mouthed his own company and went. Another engineer came and told m that data transfer in CDMA is slow (BUHAHAHAHAHAH, what a joke). Anyway he went off and increased the power of transmitor. problem not solved.
Now i am disconnected as my usage limit exceeded. i told tham you never told me ho much it was. Anyway i asked them to restore it, i will transact through credit card. he said no, first pay through card then he will rstore. I asked him, how to pay online if they have barred my service? (HAHAHAHAHAH)
i ended up going to TATA center and paying up extra so as not to disconnect me again. Its straight 6 hours, the dudes have not done it. Now i am using sify. i googled and go this forum. i wrote.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Jads said...

Hi Sushubh,

I have the same problem as yours , my connection has not been setup yet & the engineer gave rge same lame excuse that there is no permission to setup the connection.

Could you give me the HO number so that atleast i can also get my cheque back. you can mail me the number at jadlirakesh@gmail.com

 
At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all parts value is good and pick up is heavy. i like this bike .
if you use this bike when you feel better.
Every used part is value we can used parts make money .
Car Wheel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home