Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Here is another victim of Tata Indicom.

Here is another victim of Tata Indicom. With lots of excitement and expectations, I have applied for DSL connection. I was told that the connection will be given in week's time but it took 10 days with my rigorous follow-up. The speed was good initially but I lost connection several times with the server. Whenever I lost I used to call customer support and I had to wait till the next morning. I was using this mostly in the nights and whenever there was a problem I had to loose that night. Finally I decided to withdraw the services from Tata Indicom and submitted my written request to them. They wanted the modem to be returned at their office to get my deposit amount back. (While installation they come with the modem and install but when we withdraw we have to go their office and submit the modem. What a respect they have with the unsubscribed customers!!!!) I have submitted the modem 2 months back and deposit amount is not yet refunded. I have requested them to remove the cables laid to my house. As usual no response.

I have made plenty of requests to Tata Indicom over phone and through mails but did not get the work done by them. I am really frustrated with their negligence and decided to proceed legally. I never expected this kind of service from a group like TATA. I strongly suggest that NO ONE SHOULD GO TO TATA INDICOM FOR BROADBAND connection. DATAONE is the best for home users but they do not have hourly packages or unlimited packages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home